Itty Bitty Kiini


Just got this delivered to my office in SF And I'm currently waiting on a pink version. I think it's a complete understatement when I say that finding one of these right now is as hard as finding a Mansur Gavriel bucket bag. Kiini swimwear is just sold out everywhere. So after stalking the google terms "kiini" "swimwear" and "shop" I finally found one on Net-a-Porter and Anthropologie, which I promptly ordered in a large — the only size available. LOLZ. A large is probably going to be just fine for my bottom (which is pretty big), but the top? I will likely be swimming in it. Can I just rant for a moment on the stupidity of selling bikinis in sets where you have zero option to choose the top and bottom size? As If I am a one-size-fits-all doll.  It's insane to me that retailers haven't figured out the ability to do this. I suspect I will have to tailor the top. This won't be a problem since the Kiini literally has zero fasteners. Like none. The bikini relies solely on the stretchiness of the material to fit your body, which makes the entire process of deciding if it even fits super tough. If this sounds like an entire complain/rant post, it's not! I'm lucky to have one of these in my possession because I have a sea of black swimsuits and want something a little colorful for my upcoming trip to Turks and Caicos at the end of this month.

More updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment