Spoke & Weal


After spending an entire summer (and then some) with some impressively blonde ombré hair, I was feeling a little nostalgic for my natural brunette hair color. Problem was the last time I actually had my natural brown hair was about 2 years ago, after dying it myself, then trying to fix it myself, before ever going in for some professional help.  I've had some pretty horrific stories of salons I've gone to in the past that have promised me a delicious chocolate brown and delivered a crazy maroon luminescent nightmare. But this was all in the past because I have full faith in my pals at SPOKE & WEAL SF. They have proven over the past year that they are true listeners and have convinced me via cut and color treatments that they are worth every single penny. I even bring Nick there for his haircuts with Travis. Why? Because they are simply the best. Period.

I've talked about my hair problems before, and if you've ever had a bad haircut before you know that the trauma of having to live with a less-than-perfect hair cut or color is pretty difficult, and "It's only hair" is a damn lie you tell someone after they've made a huge mistake. Hair matters, people. Hair is as much to your personal style and identity as much as the clothes on your back. Take care of your hair by letting professionals handle it. 

Hair color by Travis Jay, cut by Christy Dylo at Spoke and Weal San Francisco.

Wearing:
ZARA dress (XS, runs huge)
J. CREW shoes (similar)
MANSUR GAVRIEL mini bucket back

1 comment: