Game Time Decisions: Moda Operandi's Fall Sale

Oh boy. The notoriously amazing Moda Operandi sale is on
I by no means am encouraging you to go out and buy all of these (mostly Simone Rocha) pieces, but if you can snatch one of them without charging your credit card, then dude do it. I've had my eye on the Simone Rocha neoprene ruffle top for months, ever since that T Magazine profile of Tavi Gevinson — I'm such a big fan of that girl, and she wears Simone Rocha so well in the video, I just knew I wanted it. The top is still kind of insane, but as far as Simone Rocha prices go it's kind of steal. I am currently scouting a birthday item from me to me and I really think this is going to be it. Go forth and browse Moda Operandi, their sale is notoriously good. Plus,  Net-a-Porter's sale is down right now, so that's one less thing to worry about, my friends.

(Note: Even though the sale section is down on Net-a-Porter you can still shop the sale items in your wishlist. No wishlist set up? Sorry, bro. Gotta wait).

Pictured (if you want me to get a commission on this, by all means click this first)

No comments:

Post a Comment